Monday, February 22, 2010

VcynhekalDesigns: Mini Bites

I'm so proud of my cousin! She's always loved cooking and baking and she's now making it something she could earn some money on. She started her own mini store at Etsy where she's going to be selling her mini cupcakes. She came over and had us taste test her mini bites and pick our favorites. They come in blueberry, strawberry, raspberry and blackberry. Although she can make others if she's asked. She can even mix and match the icing colors too.
The icing has got to be the best I've ever tasted. Very light and fluffy. She also told me it's not as fatty as other icing. Exactly how I like it. I must learn how to make her icing.

My favorite is the raspberry, although my cousins and husbands like blueberry the best. The blueberry has a lot of flavor and there's no denying that it's blueberry. The strawberry taste is very mild, not as strong as blueberry. I'm not sure, but she may test it out again with more strawberries.

Either way, they're the perfect dessert. They're very mini, so you can pop it in your mouth in one bite. This also gives you the option to try all the other flavors without getting full. That's one of the downsizes to larger cupcakes. It doesn't give you a chance to try other flavors because you still have to finish the large cupcake.
BlackberryBlueberry
RaspberryStrawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment