Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fran's Salt Caramels

Okay, this has got to be one of the yummiest chocolates I've ever tasted. My husband's bosses went to Seattle and came back with Fran's Chocolates. Apparently this is one of Obama's favorite chocolate places to go to. They brought my husband back the gray and smoked salt caramels. They're mini chocolate caramels with sea salt sprinkled on top. The salt & sweet mixture blended perfectly together. The caramel was more of a buttery caramel. I'm too huge of a caramel fan, but this one just about made me a fan. I found out their caramel is made with all organic ingredients. Makes you feel less guilty about eating all that sweet goodness. My personal favorite was the gray salt caramels.The packaging was very cute, but it's not Fran's packaging. One of my husband's coworkers created the box so he could bring the chocolate home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment