Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tasting 1-2-3: Satura Cakes Salted Chocolate Cookies

Satura Cakes. What can I say about them? I love all their pastries and other goodies. They're made so precise and beautiful. How can you say no to them? Me and Ira went to the one in Palo Alto on the way to the Lucille Packard Children's Hospital. I could not decide on what I should try. Everything was so tempting. I finally settled on their Salted Chocolate Cookies. Surprisingly, the cookies are quite crumbly. I was also pretty surprised at how "unsalty" it actually is. It looked so salty, I was wondering if I could handle it. It's not too bad. Either that, or my taste buds have become immune to salty goodness. Overall, the cookies are pretty good, but I think I would have preferred it to be a little more salty. Orrr...I'll just buy more to taste test it again to ensure that it is not my taste buds.

2 comments:

  1. wait... you went to satura cakes and didn't order CAKE???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wanted to, but we were going to the Children's hospital a few blocks away and I didn't want to bring that in so I opted for something packaged. Next time.

    ReplyDelete