Monday, September 13, 2010

Tasting 1-2-3...Philz Coffee

Philz Coffee is such a cute place and has some of the best coffee I've ever tasted. I've been told about Philz for quite some time, but there just isn't one close to me. Finally my cousins decided to bring me there for my birthday after taking me to lunch. I love their atmosphere too. A small place, but has so much character. 


I tried their iced mint mojito. It's pretty good actually. I was nervous because I normally don't like mojito's, but the mix of the coffee and mint tasted very yummy. To take home, I decided I wanted some sort of dark coffee. So that's exactly what I told the barista. She was quick to suggest "Red Sea", so I said sure. Great suggestion! The coffee is pretty dark but it's got a lot of flavor. Not too bitter, at least to me.

Can't wait to be in the area again to get more beans and try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment