Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kee Wah Bakery

Mmmm...I found this asian bakery next to work. I'm on a slow search for anything asian and ethnic in the city I work at. You don't really see them, but lately I've been seeing more ethnic restaurants pop up.

When I'm not too hungry but want a good lunch that will get me full, my go-to spot is this bakery, Kee Wah Bakery. Their food is priced very well, the portions are pretty large, and there is a wide range of options for you. The bakery is also next to a Quickly, so I usually pick up a pearl tea while I'm there.

 That green tea pound cake and the red bean bun (bottom right) was awesome!
 They have these cute lunch trays, tongs and to-go bags that you use to pick out your lunch. As you can see, there are many options to choose from.
 Dessert snacks! The ones I want to try next are their mocha rolls and green tea rolls. (Shown above.)
Above was my latest Kee Wah lunch. A bacon and cheese bun, which I thought looked pretty dirty, (left) and a red bean seasame seed bun (right). Of course, I had to top it off with some pearl tea from Quickly. Just this alone made me pretty content and full. All under $5.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment