Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yellow Raspberries

I never knew yellow raspberries existed until this Tuesday. We had breakfast at work and the cafe that caters for us brought a plate full of fruit. One of them being yellow raspberries. First I ate a blue raspberry to make sure my tastebuds remembered what it tasted like. Then I ate a yellow raspberry. I must say, for my taste, I'm not sure if I like it. It's definitely tasty, just not my preference.

Yellow raspberries are a lot more sweet than a regular raspberry. No tartness at all; just sweetness. I'm wondering if I was not as fond of it because I was expecting a tart taste instead of a real sweet taste.

My curiosity still lingers, so I may try it again next time I come across this unique fruit. But I most likely won't be the one to purchase them...

No comments:

Post a Comment