Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baked Chicken

A few days ago, I decided to make some baked chicken wings. Something simple and easy. I found this rub in one of our recipe books, but we didn't have all the ingredients. The recipe called for paprika, all spice, garlic, and some other ingredients. Surprisingly, the rub even had some spices that I wanted to experiment with and thought it might make the wings taste delicious. (That ingredient will stay secret. muahaha.) So I did some substitutions of my own and hoped it wouldn't ruin a good batch of chicken wings.

The outcome was super delicious. I baked it in 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. The crunch was just right to me. Next time, my husband wants me to try and fry the wings for a bigger crunch. Although I think I did a pretty good job in coating the chicken, I also want to try and do a better job. Possibly just double the amount so I have more to coat the chicken with.

Can't wait for the next time to test out this rub again.

No comments:

Post a Comment