Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Happy Mothers Day! A Mothers Day Bundt Cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes. I really love their design and packaging. Very cute. This one was their Red Velvet bundt. Very moist and tasty. I actually really like their lemon flavor and their white chocolate raspberry flavor too. I'm thinking my favorite is the white chocolate raspberry because it's very light. My mom thought the bundt was a little too sweet for her taste and not as moist, but otherwise she liked it. I mean, what do you expect from a mother that bakes very well? My mom used to bake all the time for us. Her sponge cake is awesome! She's going to teach me her tricks this weekend on the sponge cake. I'm hoping I got her baking talents...
The picture was perfect because it represents me, my mom and my sister. Although the picture is of a son and daughter...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment